What we do…
We provide play-based education for children from their second Birthday, up until the July after they have turned three.
We are a small and friendly nursery providing a community nursery for the local area and surrounding villages.
Our staff are dedicated, experienced and professional early years practitioners who are able to care for and meet the needs of each individual child.
Our Opening Hours…
- We offer day and half-day sessions, between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm.
- We can also offer Breakfast Club at 8am and wraparound care at our Pre-school to either 4.30pm or 6pm. Children will be walked down to Pre-school by our practitioners at 3pm. We provide a healthy breakfast and substantial snack in the afternoons for children staying until 6pm. All dietary requirements can be catered for with advance notice.
- Regular sessions are booked termly in advance and can be increased (subject to availability of places and staff/child ratios) at short notice.
- We are open during term time and also run holiday clubs in the Easter and Summer holidays.
We also offer ad hoc sessions…
both to children who attend regularly and to other children whose parents/grandparents/carers need occasional childcare; eg to help out when other childcare is not available, to provide occasional free-time for you or maybe for your child to spend time with a friend at nursery. Please call or email for further information and to check availability.
|12pm – 3pm||£16|
|Breakfast club (8am-9am)||£5|
|After-School Club (3pm – 4.30pm)||£7.50|
|After-School Club (3pm – 6pm)||£15|
Free Early Education…
- For 2 year olds:
Some 2 year olds are eligible to receive 15 hours of early education free each week. This funding applies from the main term after their 2nd birthday. The entitlement to free early education for 2 year olds is subject to meeting specific criteria, eligible parents will be notified of their entitlement by Oxfordshire County Council.
- For 3 year olds:
All three year olds are eligible to receive 15 hours of free early education each week during term time. The funding starts from the start of the main term following their third birthday (ie, September, January or April). The Government has also introduced 30 hours of free childcare for children of working parents. We offer 30 hour funded sessions to eligible parents. Please go to www.childcarechoices.gov.uk to find out if you are eligible.
Ofsted Inspection Report…
- Our most recent Inspection by OFSTED was in July 2018 and the quality and standard of our provision was rated as ‘Good’.
Please read the full report:July 2018 OFSTED Inspection Report